This vineyard has a rich history because it is the first vineyard that is still operating today in Quebec. In spring 1983, the Estate began selling its first bottles and this in perfect illegality, because there was no permit to produce wine, even less a sales license. More than thirty years later, these old vines produce one of the best wines in Quebec. Domaine des Côtes d’Ardoise welcomes you to taste their award winning wines. The Domaine offers a rural setting and a unique outdoor exhibit of sculptures with more than 60 artists and 100 works of art. The Domaine now cultivates 35 000 vines over an area of eight hectares.
For two people
• Tasting per person of all the vineyard’s products
• One light bistro lunch with one glass of wine per person
• One bottle of sparkling cider and one bottle of ice cider to share
• One souvenir glass per person
* Reservation required seven days in advance
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .