110 acres of scenic beauty greets you at Val Caudalies as woodland, meadow, vineyard and orchard create a unique landscape. Pause to contemplate a splendid sight over the valley adjacent with the lake Selby and the mount Pinnacle. In Val Caudalies, wines, ciders and sparkling juices without alcohol are produced, with a specialty of products known as ‘‘de glace’’ and late grape harvest. The Val Caudalies wines and ciders are elaborated with a preoccupation of balance and authenticity, guarantees of their quality and your pleasure. They testify to the very fast technological developments and of Québécois know-how as regards artisanal production and they contribute to the notoriety unceasingly growing of the products from here. You are invited to discover original products and to enjoy the single charm of this field in the splendid area of Dunham.
For two people
• Tour of the vineyard accompanied by the winemaker
• Tasting of five wines and ciders
• One picnic basket to share
• One glass of wine or cider per person
• One bottle of ice cider Réserve Val Caudalies to share
• One book Cidres du Québec to share
* Gratuity not included
* Available from May 1 to November 1
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .