On top of being a jem for the eyes, the panoramic view offered by Orford Vineyard is made up of a favorable microclimate which enables the growth of ten thousand vines of the following different grape variety: Le Frontenac and the Sabrevois (red) as well as the Louise Swenson and the Adalmiina (White). While this variety mix is not widely accepted by many, they are designed to survive the hardest of our winters and bring us delicious wines to be discovered. As wine growers, we pride ourselves in sharing with you the results of our many hours of labor exploiting our vineyard, but above all, the endless moments we spend in contact with the earth that bring us these beautiful vines. Our only goal, when you visit our vineyard, is to make sure that you live a unique experience. We strive to stimulate your senses starting with our panoramic view, the smell and sounds of nature, the sharing of our viticulture knowledge and finally by offering a wine tasting experience close to none.
For four people
• Guided educational tour of the vineyard with a panoramic view of the mountains of the Eastern Townships
• Guided tour of the winery featuring explanations of its vinification methods
• Four wine tastings per person, including finger foods (croutons, dark chocolate)
• Two bottles of wine (one red, one fortified) to share
* Valid from May 1 to September 30, Wednesday through Sunday at 3 p.m.
* Reservation required by email at email@example.com
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .