Located in the beautiful region of "La petite-Nation", our orchard focuses on the production and discovery of hardy apple varieties for PYO. We currently have close to 30 varieties of various fruit beating trees (apples, plus, and pears). The orchard is made up of 5 acres with over 3500 apple trees. On top of choosing your own apples, you will be able to taste delicious apple must and ciders along with crepes topped with fresh Outaouais products in our bistro Champêtre. Take the time to walk around the orchard or have fun with your children in the play area.
For two people
• Cider house visit
• Six product tastings (ciders and musts) per person
• One cheese and pâté platter to share
• One still-cider glass per person
• Two bottles of still cider to bring home (to share)
* Gratuity not included
* Reservation required three days in advance
* Available from June to October
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .