A charming B&B where time stops and life is good. Situated in Sainte-Adele, in the core of an authentic Laurentian village, this country house will seduce you just like she did with those who inhabited and cherished her over the years. The owners will make sure that you have a magical, convivial and cordial stay. The guesthouse offers a French country-inspired décor and modern comfort. The quiet and muted atmosphere will invite you to relax. You will be able to relax by the fire place after skiing, sleigh riding or a day at the spa. During nice summer days you will enjoy golfing, having a swim in the lake, spend some time in a hammock or in the garden house all that in an enchanting site. The lodging offers you a natural environment surrounded by centenary trees, a panoramic sight of the mountains and a very private garden. Lots of activities are available close by: ski, snowshoes, skating rink, spa, the P’tit Train du Nord biking trail, golf, horse riding, etc.
Bed & Breakfast : 3 sun
For two people
• One-night stay in a room with a queen bed, private bath, free Wi-Fi and private parking
• Gourmet four-course breakfast and chocolate duo
• Free access to the beach at Lac Rond and Parc de la Rivière Doncaster
* 10 to 15% discount at selected Sainte-Adele restaurants
* $15 extra is applicable on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and hight season from July to mid-october
* Add a double occupancy for $125, breakfast and taxes included (reservation mandatory)
Regional lodging tax is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .