A charming B&B where time stops and life is good. Situated in Sainte-Adele, in the core of an authentic Laurentian village, this country house will seduce you just like she did with those who inhabited and cherished her over the years. The owners will make sure that you have a magical, convivial and cordial stay. You will be charmed with a refined country-chic decor of the B&B, its modern comfort and the reserved atmosphere of the place. You will be able to relax by the fire place after skiing or a sleigh ride. During nice summer days you will enjoy golfing, having a swim in the lake, spend some time in a hammock or in the garden house all that in an enchanting site. The lodging offers you a natural environment surrounded by centenary trees, a panoramic sight of the mountains and a very private garden. Lots of activities are available close by: ski, snowshoes, skating rink, spa, the P’tit Train du Nord biking trail, golf, horse riding, etc.
Bed & Breakfast : 3 sun
For two people
• One-night stay in a room with a queen bed,
private bath, free Wi-Fi and private parking
• Gourmet breakfast and chocolate duo
• Free access (value of 7$ per person) au Parc de la rivière Doncaster proof of residency.
• Free access (value of10$ per person) à la plage municipale Jean-Guy Caron, du lac Rond, with proof of residency.
* $15 extra per person is applicable at all times.
* A minimum of two night stay may be required depending on the chosen dates. An additional fee of $135 with breakfast
and taxes included for the second night(reservation mandatory)
Regional lodging tax of 3.50$ per night is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .