Located in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, in the region of Lanaudière, Québec, Kabania is an eco-resort situated in the vast Ouareau Forest Regional Park. Throughout summer as well as winter, come unwind and experience firsthand a unique experience in an environment that is as breathtaking as it is beautiful. On the banks of the Dufresne River, our cabins either on stilts or perched in trees, will offer you a comfortable, intimate, and one-of-a-kind getaway.
For two people
• One-night stay in a cabin on stilts
• Bedding and towels
• Access to the Ouareau Forest regional parc
• Lodging tax included
* Valid from Sunday to Thursday from December to mid-May and excluding special holidays or an extra $30 and taxes will be charged
* Exceptional closure for winter 2020-2021
* An additional overnight stay is required on a Friday or Saturday and 2 nights additional on a long weekend
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .