Located in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, in the region of Lanaudière, Québec, Kabania is an eco-resort situated in the vast Ouareau Forest Regional Park. Throughout summer as well as winter, come unwind and experience firsthand a unique experience in an environment that is as breathtaking as it is beautiful. On the banks of the Dufresne River, our cabins either on stilts or perched in trees, will offer you a comfortable, intimate, and one-of-a-kind getaway.
For two people
• One-night stay in a treehouse built on stilts
• Linen and towels included
• Fire log
• Access to hiking trails of the Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
• Lodging tax included
* Valid from Sunday to Thursday from December to April and excluding special holidays or an extra $25 and taxes will be charged
* Without the fire log starting in mid-May
* An additional overnight stay is required on a Friday or Saturday
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .