VéloVolant is an innovative and ecological activity. Be one of the first to soar through the treetops on a suspended recumbent bicycle which travels only as fast as your pedal strokes. VéloVolant is the highest of its kind, supported by towering maples and pines connected by high performance cable. The 1000 meter circuit meanders along a mountainside passing through ravines, over waterfalls as you peer through the canopy at the Green Mountains of Vermont. An experience that will take your breath away. Ready for a whole day or week of fun? Combine your VéloVolant experience with a stay at Au Diable Vert, in a tree houses or cliff cabin, a hike in the mountains or a paddle down the Missisquoi River.
For one people
• Meeting at Au Diable Vert mountain station
• Brief introduction to VéloVolant
• Tour of the highest VéloVolant in the world
• Access to the Missisquoi River and tube rental
• Access to Au Diable Vert’s estate and Sutton mountains
• Farm visit
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .