Born in Orford, Edith Ducharme has always been fascinated by horses. With the chance to live in the countryside, on the family farm, Edith rode a horse for the first time at the age of 5. From the start of her career, Edith is much taken by the behaviour of horses and its relationship with humans. She spends much of her time with her horse to gain his complete trust without forcing him in the hope to have a healthy horse and rider relationship After being certified by the Fédération Équestre du Québec (FEQ) as a western riding instructor, she perfections her horsemanship and receives the title « Certified JOHN & JOSH LYONS horsemanship trainer ». This excellent training program has for goal to teach the how to for a healthy and free willing horse rider and horse relationship.
For one person
• Intimate meeting with a horse that will allow you to understand its ways, to speak its language and interpret its behavior.
• The chance to discover horsemanship by practicing free ground exercises with the horse. Whether you have never seen a horse up-close or are an experienced rider, horsemanship will teach you how to build a relationship based on trust with the horse.
* The workshop happens on the ground, put on comfortable clothes and closed up shoes
* Participants must be at least 12 years old
* From May 1st to October 31st
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .