The folkloric Microbrasserie Les Brasseurs du Moulin is located in the Vieux Moulin in Beloeil whose construction was completed in 1799, all in a spectacular setting with breathtaking views on mont St-Hilaire and the Richelieu River. It offers a variety of exclusive crafted beers with names inspired of Quebec folklore and the region as well as cider on tap. Les Brasseurs du Moulin offer more than a dozen of home brewed beers as well as many invited beers. The place is immersed in an atmosphere of traditional tales folklore from Quebec favorable for gathering. In addition, in the summertime, a beautiful terrace awaits you with its amazing view.
For two people
• Guided visit of the brewery installations by the brewer (available only on weekdays, otherwise the visit is replaced by two twelve-ounce drinks)
• One tasting pallet of six six-ounce beers per person
• One 32-ounce jug of beer to take home
• One Chef ’s pick appetizer plater to share
* Gratuity not included
* Reservation required 48h prior
* Excluding show nights
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .