Located on the shores of Dunham, UNION LIBRE is recognized for its imagination and creativity. It is the first producer of fire cider which offers distinctive wines. Sylvie Chagnon and Ernest Gasser, hope that each wine vintage reflects the uniqueness of their region. With a ground composed of rich minerals, slate and schist, this mosaic on which a winery has settled, reminds us of all that came before us, from the First Nations to the Loyalists who have cultivated this land. Each cider, each wine, is the result guided through tradition, science and instinct. Our team produces vintages that shows the complexity of our land and captures the essence of a varied selection.
For two people
• 2 tastings of 8 products of your choice
• 2 guided tours with the owner
• 1 750 ml bottle of rosé wine
* Reservation required via firstname.lastname@example.org
* Offered products are subject to change
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .