Situated in the foothills of Mont Rougemont, Domaine De Lavoie benefits from an exceptional Microclimate for growing grapes and apples. Each season reveals a magnificent landscape and an outstanding harvest. After many years of cultivating apples, the Lavoie family decided to venture into winemaking. Today, 22 500 wines stock grow on 5 hectares of land. The founders are working closely with a French “maitre de chai” (cellar master) and have devoted enormous amount of time and effort to build a renowned vineyard. Today, the Lavoie family produces award-winning quality wines and ciders imbued with the flavors of the region. Domaine De Lavoie invites you to discover their authentic products, 100% Quebec grown and made, all of which exemplify tradition, freshness and nature. Truly worth a visit!
For two people
• Guided tour of the vineyard
• One tasting of six products per person
• One glass of sparkling wine per person
• Two bottles of sparkling wine to take home: Bulles d’Automne and Rosé mousseux
* Reservation required
* The two sparkling wine bottles may be subject to change depending on availability of the products
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .