La Cidrerie Le somnambule is the latest installation by Verger et Vignoble casa Breton, which started in the 80s and has now over 4500 apple trees, a vineyard and a blueberry field. Ever since the start of 2017, the company has experienced a breath of fresh air by the arrival of a new administration and the creation of la Cidrerie le Somnambule, where art, imagination and authenticity are at the heart of our production. Under this original take, you will discover artisan ciders and wines that combined with your appetizers and main dishes will make your tastebuds scream for more.
On site, you will find a boutique that offers our house products as well as others from regional producers. Our reception hall and terrasse offers a breathtaking view of the Etchemin river.
For two people
• VIP guided tour of the domain with the wine maker
• One tasting of five products per person
• One glass per person (your choice)
• Access to the terrace the reception room
* Reservation required 7 days in advance
* Open all year except weekends from mid-September to mid-October
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .