Au Diable Vert is an award winning and totally unique 4 season outdoor centre located in Glen Sutton, in Quebec’s beautiful Eastern Townships region. Perched on a spectacular alpine pasture at over 1000 feet of altitude, between the summits of Mont Sutton, Jay Peak and Owl’s Head – come and be amazed by one of the best views of the Green Mountains in Vermont and the Missisquoi River Valley with its spectacular cloud filled sunrises. Only one and half hours from Montreal and Sherbrooke, but Au Diable Vert feels hundreds and hundreds of kilometers from civilization, with virtually no traffic, noise or light pollution. Au Diable Vert has a compelling collection of people powered activities and eco-lodging, something for everyone of every age and interest. Unique 4 season tree houses, numerous choices of rustic cabins and camping plus our luxury mountain view suites allow you to escape into the mountains and disconnect from everything. Leave your hectic city life behind and recharge your batteries.
For two people
• One-night stay in a “Cliff Cabin”
• Two-day access to hiking trails
• Exclusive access to the refuge and late checkout
* Dogs are welcome
* A 2-3 night minimum stay may be required depending on the selected dates. In that case, the giftbox can be used as a credit
* For reservations, please contact the Diable Vert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional lodging tax is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .