The vineyard of l’Orpailleur, true pioneer of the wine industry in Quebec, offers a bit of history, in a bucolic atmosphere. Summer or winter, you also come for the excellence of its cuisine, spectacular scenery and of course, for its magnificent wines, cultivated with contagious passion of its owner-winemaker, Charles-Henri de Coussergues. From vines whose first were planted in beautiful Dunham Valley in 1982, the wines of l’Orpailleur enjoy national recognition with an increasing international one. Called l’Orpailleur by Gilles Vigneault, this gold digger has more than 130 gold and silver medals, received at international competitions, a testimony evoking the care that puts the vineyard to the development of its wines.
L’Orpailleur from our land to your glass!
For two people
• Guided tour of the vineyard
• Lesson on how to crack open a bottle of champagne
• Tasting of four wines per person, including ice wine
• One table d’hôte meal per person at Le Tire-Bouchon restaurant
• A gift for you: three bottles of wine to share
* Gratuity not included
* Reservation required from June 23 to mid-October
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .