Chimo Refuges is located in St-Sauveur in the Laurentian touristique region. Chimo Refuges offers a new type of adventurous retreat; Glamping. A 4 star vacation center, which became a huge hit in Europe, is now available for you to try in St-Sauveur des Monts. What is Glamping : sharing the art of living through the respect of the environment and the passion of the forest. You will enjoy the night in a treehouse under the stars and walk around in the wilderness the next day. At Chimo Refuges, come and realize your childhood dream, take a break from the modern world and share an adventure. Enjoy the activities available to you: obstacle course for kids, over 10 km of pedestrian trials and snowshoeing trails. Slides, mountain canoeing, mountain biking, badminton, volleyball, horseshoe , frisbee, board games. Come and relax in a tree.
For two people
• One-night stay in a refuge
• Firewood for indoor heating
• Transportation at arrival
• Unlimited access to the central location - complete kitchen : stove, fridge, microwave, pots, dishes, etc.
*Due to COVID-19, a minumum of 2 nights stay is required at all times
Regional lodging tax is not included
Overview of the COVID-19 protocol
- All surfaces, refuges and public areas are cleaned and disinfected with a 50% mix of javel and water.
- Had sanitizer dispensers are installed next to the door of each refuge.
- Javel mix and paper towels are included in all buildings.
- Only 1 family in each of these public spaces at once.
- It is the client’s responsibility to clean all horizontal surfaces after every use.
- Once you arrive in the parking lot, please call at 514-248-2576 and one of the employees will meet you at your vehicle.
- Wearing a mask is required.
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .