Located in the heart of the plen-old quebec 5 minutes walk from the Château Frontenac, in front of the Basilique Notre-Dame de Québec and at the corner of Rue du Trésor and Buade, Café Buade invites you to experience Québec culture. Filled with charm, history and tasty delights, Café Buade is the oldest restaurant in Québec City and a tradition of excellence since 191919. It offers: burgers, pasta, fish, grilled meats, not forgetting its famous prime rib. You'll love to come with friends or family for breakfast from 7:00, lunch or dinner for its delicious table d'hote.
For two people
• One welcome drink per person
• One entrée of your choice per person
• One main course of your choice per person (including our famous prime rib au jus)
• One bottle of wine to share (house selection)
• One dessert of your choice per person
• Coffee, tea
* Gratuity not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .