Climb aboard the Orford Express tourist train and treat yourself to a unique sensory experience, an exquisite meal, all the while taking in the great pastoral views that sweep the countryside between Sherbrooke, Magog and Eastman. The Orford Express is one of the nicest trains in Canada. Its three restaurant- coach cars can comfortably seat 212 guests and, along its majestic jaunts through the spectacular countrysides that link Sherbrooke, Magog and Eastman, passengers can discover or rediscover the storied beauty of this part of the Eastern Townships, while enjoying a meal that would do justice to any first-rate dining establishment.
For two people
• A gourmet brunch or lunch aboard the Orford Express
• A train ride that lasts from 3h to 3h30 (reserved seats in the main car)
• Three-course gourmet meal
* Gratuity included
* Reservation required two weeks in advance
* Possibility of choosing a different car; extra charge can be paid during the reservation
* Availability may vary
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .