Le Trou du diable, also called "Le Trou des mauvais Manitous" by Native Americans is a geographical formation known as "pot" located in Shawinigan Falls. According to traditional beliefs, this bottomless hole is leading straight to hell... But Le Trou du Diable is also a very famous microbrewery. On site, there is always at least fifteen of its draft products in rotation according to the seasons and moods, as it is all over seventy recipes of beers that were brewed here over the years. In addition to its excellent home-made beers (many of which matured in barrels), this work cooperative provides a very colorful bistro cuisine where highly fresh dishes from here and elsewhere mix together to the great benefit of our taste buds.
For two people
• Tour of the brewing house, tasting included
• Jug of beer (1892 ml) + $5 deposit for the jug to share
• $10 off at the boutique applicable on purchase of beer or branded products from Le Trou du Diable to share
* Gratuity not included
* Tours are available from June 15 to October 15, Saturdays and Sundays from 1PM to 3PM.
* Reservation required 7 days in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .