At Chimo Refuges, a space and experience is greated to give individuals the freedom they really need to disconnect and decompress. It's not just a matter of disconnecting. It is about rediscovering what happens when we really connect to life.
Their cabins are charming rooms. All you need is your sleeping bag, pillow and food. Enjoy the simple pleasures hidden in nature, the forest, a simple meal, a conversation around a campfire or a night perched in a tree under the stars. When you wake up, go on an excursion in the open air of the Pays d'en Haut.
Chimo Refuges offers you the opportunity to realize your childhood dream of sleeping in the forest, a moment stolen from the modern world, a few unusual nights shared with your partner, family, friends, colleagues.
For four people
• One-night stay in a refuge
• 2 bags of firewood for outdoor/indoor use
• Transportation at arrival
• Unlimited access to the central location - complete kitchen: stove, fridge, microwave, pots, dishes, etc.
*Due to COVID-19, a minumum of 2 nights stay is required at all times
Regional lodging tax is not included
Overview of the COVID-19 protocol
- All surfaces, refuges and public areas are cleaned and disinfected with a 50% mix of javel and water.
- Had sanitizer dispensers are installed next to the door of each refuge.
- Javel mix and paper towels are included in all buildings.
- Only 1 family in each of these public spaces at once.
- It is the client’s responsibility to clean all horizontal surfaces after every use.
- Once you arrive in the parking lot, please call at 514-248-2576 and one of the employees will meet you at your vehicle.
- Wearing a mask is required.
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .