Experience the taste of Le Bleu Rasin's menu where delicious dishes are prepared by a chef whose passion for French Cuisine, makes up that extra ingredient that leaves the clientele coming back for more. The menu is altered slightly in accordance with the change of season in order to better satisfy tastes and this, combined with the fact that all products used in each dish are products of Quebec, make a masterful combination. It is a priority of the chef and owner, Frederic Mey, a native of France, to ensure that all ingredients of his fine dishes are from Quebec as they add a certain delicacy to the meal as well as a hint of tradition that is greatly appreciated by local clientele.
For two people
• One Six-course menu including:
• Canapés to share
• Salmon gravlax or scallop ceviche
• Wild mushrooms au gratin with old cheddar from Île-aux-Grues to share
• One main course (your choice) per person
• One platter of Quebec-made cheeses to share
• One foie gras dessert per person
* Gratuity not included
* Bring your own wine
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .