Le Trou du diable, also called "Le Trou des mauvais Manitous" by Native Americans is a geographical formation known as "pot" located in Shawinigan Falls. According to traditional beliefs, this bottomless hole is leading straight to hell... But Le Trou du Diable is also a very famous microbrewery. On site, there is always at least fifteen of its draft products in rotation according to the seasons and moods, as it is all over seventy recipes of beers that were brewed here over the years. In addition to its excellent home-made beers (many of which matured in barrels), this work cooperative provides a very colorful bistro cuisine where highly fresh dishes from here and elsewhere mix together to the great benefit of our taste buds.
For two people
• One bottle of a special brew to share
• Two entrées or one dish to share
• One main course (your choice) per person
• One dessert (your choice) per person
• One bottle of Chef ’s Sauce to take home (made from Irish stout “The Ink’s Blood”) to share
• Four Trou du Diable souvenir glasses to share
* Gratuity not included
* Reservation required one week in advance
* Each dish is served with a beer pairing
* Valid from Tuesday to Sunday between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .