Ever dreamed of driving a TRUE race car? Here is your chance to drive an authentic Mustang racing car from the 60’s. The Vintage Racing experience is real Mustang race cars that allow you to travel through time to the glory days of Muscle Car wars. Vintage Racing is a group of enthusiasts who decided to share their passion and talent for vintage racing with the real blast that it creates. All the guiding pilots have followed and still follow track formations. Put on the racing suit and helmet then sit behind the wheel of this wild horse. Enjoy an unforgettable experience alone or with friends! Thrills and adrenaline guaranteed.
The experience takes place at the SANAIR track: 830 Grand Rang St-François (Route 235), St-Pie-de-Bagot (J0H 1W0) – Exit 55 from Highway 10 or Exit 123 from Highway 20.
For one person
• Three laps as a passenger in a Mustang race car from the 60’s
• Eight laps as a pilot under the supervision of a skillful pilot
• Two laps as a passenger in a Mustang race car from the 60’s
• Four laps as the pilot of a Mustang
• Five laps as a passenger in a TransAM race in the car of your choice: 1965 or 1967 Mustang, 1969 Camaro, 1970 Challenger, 1970 Boss 302.
* 2km track with 8 corners
* 18 years old required for driving
* 54 inches minimum height required as a passenger
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .