Jean-Paul Cabana stock car racing school programs are conceived for those who wish to pursue a career in motorsport and drivers simply seeking to upgrade their skills. The school offers a range of programs to meet objectives and suit every budget. Currently stock car instructor at Sanair, Jean-Paul Cabana is the only Quebecois to have won more than 500 wins during his career. He entered the Hall of Fame in Toronto in 2003 and Hall of Fame in the United States in January 2007. Jean Paul likes to pass on his expertise and passion to his students. His stock car racing school is a reference in the field of training of stock car drivers. Several big names have passed through the school, including Patrick Carpentier, Andrew Ranger, Jean-François Dumoulin and others. Come drive a race car like a professional!
For one or two people
For two people
• Five laps per person behind the wheel of a NASCAR or 10 laps for one person
• Five laps in a NASCAR driven by a professional driver for one person
• Available tracks: SANAIR and Autodrome Chaudière
• Theoretical training, insurance and Safety equipment
* Open from May to October
For one person
• 80km road rallye (approx. 1h40) behind the
wheel of an exotic car (available routes: visit coffretsprestige.com)
• Theoretical training and insurance
* Possibility of adding a passenger with additional charge
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .