Rou-Air Aviation is a deltaplane flight school which favors both responsibility and the love of flying. Founded in May of 2000 by Bernard Rouer, the school has now an impressive number of pilots that have approved training from Transport Canada and still actively practices the sport with as much passion as they're always had. Whether it is for pleasure, or to finally realize your partner's life long dream of flying, to urge a friend to step outside of their comfort zone or for a creative gift idea, Aviation Rou-Air is here! At Aviation Rou-Air, a welcoming and charming atmosphere is waiting for you. Smiles and kindness is who we are. Our waiting area is comprised of a TV, a bar which offers drinks and light restauration, an outside terrasse, as well as a pic-nic area where you will feel at home. Dare come face to face with the sky live the experience.
For one person
• Short “on-the-ground” training session to prepare for your flight
• One 15-minute familiarization flight aboard a motorized hang-glider (as a passenger)
• One 45-minute training flight aboard a motorized hang-glider (as the pilot)
• Two digital pictures to immortalize your flight
• $50 discount applicable on a complete motorized hang glider training session
For two people
• Twenty-five minute flight aboard a motorized hang glider per person
• One digital “selfies” per person (inflight)
• One refreshment per person
• One souvenir picture (with or without the pilot) to share
• $20 discount per person, applicable on your next flight
* Children under 18 years old must have a parental written authorization
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .