Chef Hugo Joannette Hamel invites you to his table in the superb Manoir dining room. While you admire the lake and the mountains, you will discover and taste a cuisine where subtlety and flavour blend well with a full plate. Hugo Joanette, who has 10 years of experience to his credit, brings knowledge of new tendencies and vast culinary skills transported from various countries, including Belgium. His vast experiences are reflected in his creativity he brings to his plate. Copious brunches, gastronomic buffets and customized menus will fulfill your culinary get-away
For two people
• Regional cheese delights to share
• A glass of wine per person from the maître D's selection
• Access to one hour of on-site seasonal activities: pedal boat, kayak, paddle board, walking trails, skating and snowshoe trails including the equipment
• $49 credit on a regular priced package with or without accommodations. Maximum of one giftbox per overnight stay. Not applicable with any other discount or gift card.
* Reservation required one week in advance
* Gratuity not included for the restaurant. Please foresee a 15% tip for your waiter
Establishment number : 061456
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .