Located in the heart of the Missiquoi valley in Saint-Étienne-de-Bolton in the Eastern Townships, Les Côteaux Missisquoi invites you to discover a site of exceptional beauty in a smoke free environment. We offer accommodation in eco-lodges and yurts in a preserved natural environment. Its view is distinguished by the diversity of its fauna, flora and landscapes. You will discover a mosaic of hills, streams and wetlands crossed by the “Sentiers de l’Estrie”. This is the ideal place for any outdoors and hiking lovers. Saint-Étienne-de-Bolton is the place in the Eastern Townships where light pollution is the lowest, making it a perfect location for the amateur astronomer who wants to observe the stars and admire shooting stars. Come relax in a luxuriant nature and discover a site of exceptional beauty.
For two people
• One-night stay in an eco-lodge or a yurt
• Access to the Missisquoi River
• Gas stove and BBQ
• Access to 200 km of hiking trails
* Open all year long
* Bring your own food and bedding or sleeping bag
* Not valid for the Eco-Gîte “La Mésange” or on holidays or spring break
* To enjoy the most of your stay and activities in the area, it is recommended to book stays of 2 nights or more
Regional lodging tax is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .