The forest environment accommodation Aux Tipis de la Rivière Sauvage is located in Saint-Romain in the beautiful tourist region of the Eastern Townships. It’s a great opportunity to practice a relaxation ritual. Five teepees, built on the outskirts of the legendary Rivière Sauvage, are offered in the winter or summer on an enchanting site in harmony with nature. Comfortable, rustic, the wooden teepees are equipped for the 4 seasons in Quebec. They have their colors of their own. Each has qualities according to the location that they have been appointed. Your stay will be in respect of the environment (recycling, composting). Aux Tipis de la Rivière Sauvage : the perfect place to breathe new life. Come where time lingers! Change of scenery guaranteed!
For two people
• One-night stay in a teepee (the Rising Sun, the Blue Bird, the Beaver or the Coyote)
• Bedding (sheets and pillow)
• Quilt (if necessary)
• Firewood (one box)
• In winter: snowshoes rental
• In summer: access to the river and hiking trails
• Receive a 15% discount when you book a massage or a foot treatment
*Second night required on weekends, possibility of one night on weekdays
Regional lodging tax is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .