Chimo Refuges is located in St-Sauveur in the Laurentian touristique region. Chimo Refuges offers a new type of adventurous retreat; Glamping. A 4 star vacation center, which became a huge hit in Europe, is now available for you to try in St-Sauveur des Monts. What is Glamping : sharing the art of living through the respect of the environment and the passion of the forest. You will enjoy the night in a treehouse under the stars and walk around in the wilderness the next day. At Chimo Refuges, come and realize your childhood dream, take a break from the modern world and share an adventure. Enjoy the activities available to you: obstacle course for kids, over 10 km of pedestrian trials and snowshoeing trails. Slides, mountain canoeing, mountain biking, badminton, volleyball, horseshoe , frisbee, board games. Come and relax in a tree.
For two people
• One-night stay in a refuge
• Firewood for indoor heating
• Transportation at arrival
• Unlimited access to the central location - complete kitchen : stove, fridge, microwave, pots, dishes, etc.
* An additional one-night stay is required on Fridays and Saturdays and holidays
* From June 15 to September 5th, the stay minimum is two nights (week and weekend)
Regional lodging tax is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .