Chimo Refuges is located in St-Sauveur in the Laurentian touristique region. Chimo Refuges offers a new type of adventurous retreat; Glamping. A 4 star vacation center, which became a huge hit in Europe, is now available for you to try in St-Sauveur des Monts. What is Glamping : sharing the art of living through the respect of the environment and the passion of the forest. You will enjoy the night in a treehouse under the stars and walk around in the wilderness the next day. At Chimo Refuges, come and realize your childhood dream, take a break from the modern world and share an adventure. Enjoy the activities available to you: obstacle course for kids, over 10 km of pedestrian trials and snowshoeing trails. Slides, mountain canoeing, mountain biking, badminton, volleyball, horseshoe , frisbee, board games. Come and relax in a tree.
For two people
• One-night stay in a refuge
• Firewood for indoor heating
* An additional one-night stay is required on Fridays and Saturdays
* Not valid during Christmas vacation, spring break and both construction weeks except if the reservation is for two nights
* Transportation at arrival, two bags of firewood for the outdoor fire pit and access to the showers for a two-night stay
Regional lodging tax is not included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .