experience! Located in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, in the region of Lanaudière, Québec, Kabania is an eco-resort situated in the vast Ouareau Forest Regional Park. Throughout summer as well as winter, come unwind and experience firsthand a unique experience in an environment that is as breathtaking as it is beautiful. On the banks of the Dufresne River, our cabins will offer you a comfortable, intimate, and one-of-a-kind getaway. We are also proud to say that Kabania is an eco-friendly environment, existing in perfect harmony with nature.
For two people
• One-night stay in a cabin on stilts
• Snowshoes or crampons for a trek
• Access to the Ouareau Forest regional parc
• Lodging tax included
* Valid from December to mid-May
* Exceptional closure for winter 2020-2021
* This package can be used until mid-June without the snowshoes or crampons
* An additional overnight stay is required on a Friday or Saturday and 2 nights additional on a long weekend
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .