The Lac Démêlé refuges offers 4 types of lodging available all 4 seasons (2 treehouse, 1 refuge, and 1 rustic cottage). The lodging is in the deep of nature, between lakes and mountains. Get away from the city and take in nature's beauty in either a treehouse of a rustic cottage. On our 100 acre property, you will enjoy outdoors activities, get to relax and excite your tastebuds among family and friends. During the summer, you can swim, kayak, or even paddle boating. Also, if you have a permit, you can fish trout from our waters. During the winter, put on your snowshoes or have fun cross-country skying. Sit by the fire to warm up after a long day of fresh air.
For two people
• Overnight stay in a tree house (waterfront or top of the mountain)
• Winter, the firewood is provided. Summer, you can gather firewood on the property or purchase a bag on our premises.
• Summer, access to the lake and to our watercrafts.
• Winter, access to snowshoe and cross country trails and to tube sliding.
• Option of adding a “Special package of two 60-minute massages” with our certified massage therapist ($160). The massage takes place on a table either in the cabin or by the lake, weather permitting.
*Reservations must be for a minimum of two nights due to COVID-19
Lodging tax included
Our customer service team is always ready to answer all of your questions .